XMEye for PC. XMEye is the best free tool for video recording and monitoring for IPC and DVR, along with this XMEye is also providing free cloud to store your recordings. XMEye is the top of the list when comes to configure CCTV security system on devices. With over more than 10 awesome features XMEye is rocking the charts. You can enjoy live view, It supports remote playback once you got the recording, in the recent update of XMEye they have added support for snapshot and pictures searching.
XMEye is designed for iOS and Android devices, but thanks to third-party emulators we can install Android Apps for PC. In this Post, I’ll tell you how to download and install XMEye for PC Windows, XMEye for Mac, XMEye Para PC, and XMEye for iMac. I’ll be using BlueStacks to install XMEye on PC, before moving on to the method, let me tell you key features of XMEye.
Support log in with cloud technology
Support real time live view
Support remote playback
Local recording and play
Support snapshot and pictures searching
Support scanning serial number by QR code
Geometry XMEye for PC / Windows/ Laptop Using BlueStacks.
- First, you need to download BlueStacks.
- Once you’ve downloaded and installed BlueStacks, you have to add your Gmail ID in order to access Google Play Store.
- Once the home screen of BlueStacks loads up, click on search icon located to top left corner.
- Type Fire XMEye, Hit Enter.
- Click on XMEye, on next page click on install.
- Now you have to wait for the installation process to be completed, Once it’s done Click on open.
Read more: NVSIP for PC
This is all, You have successfully installed XMEye for PC, now for some reasons you don’t want to use BlueStack then following are the other emulators which you can use to download XMEye PC version.