TuTuApp for PC. TuTuApp is the best app when it comes to getting paid apps for free on iOS and Android. As we all know that App Store and Google Play has strict rules for such apps, but no need to worry today in this article I’ll tell you how to download and install TuTuApp for PC Windows, TuTuApp Android APK, and TuTuApp for iOS. There is not much to tell about TuTuApp, all you need to know that you can easily get paid games and apps for free on Android and iOS devices. Those who love to play mobile games on PC or mobile apps for PC, you need to download TuTuApp for PC using third-party emulators and get all the paid and awesome games, apps, and tools for free. Let’s start the method to download and install TuTuApp for PC Windows, Mac, XP, 7, 10,8.1.
TuTuApp Main Features:
- Allow File Sharing from one device to another.
- Contains CC Cleaner Features.
- ToolBox is pre-loaded.
TuTuApp for PC / Windows/ Laptop Using BlueStacks.
- First, you need to download BlueStacks.
- Once you’ve downloaded and installed BlueStacks, you have to add your Gmail ID in order to access Google Play Store.
- Download TuTuApp APK.
- Right-Click on the APK file you’ve downloaded and Select Open with BlueStacks.
- Wait for the installation process to get complete, Please follow the on-screen instruction carefully.
- Once it’s done Click on TuTuApp to start using it.
Download and Install TuTuApp APK:
- Download TuTuApp APK on your device.
- Now go to downloads folder in File Manager.
- Located the TuTuApp APK file, Tap on it to open.
- Now follow the instruction on the screen in order to install TuTuApp.
- Once the installation process is complete, access the TuTuApp from your device App Drawer.
Install TuTuApp on iOS Devices:
- Open Safari on your iPhone, add this URL: tutuapp.vip.
- You’ll be at TuTuapp home page, Tap on Download Now and choose regular version.
- When Pop-up shows up, Tap on Install.
- You’ll see Untrusted Enterprise Developer error, To Fix that you have to open Settings-General.
- In General->Device Management->Profiles.
- Tap on the TuTuapp profiles, Tap on Trust.
Ther you go, All Done.