Torque Lite & Pro (OBD2 & Car) for PC. This app can play a role of headache relief medicine for the car owners. You can also say this app is the engine master. This app is a doctor of cars. You can say it is the diagnose specialist which will tell you the engine faults and error code in the car. Just connect the car computer with your android phone or tablet. Run the diagnosis on your car with your Smartphone or Android tablet and discover why your engine light is on, no need to check the manufacturer’s manual. Connect an ELM 327 interface to your car’s OBD port (OBD2) and run the application: you will be able to read the engine and transmission fault codes and view data from your vehicle in real time. This application requires a Bluetooth or WiFi compatible ELM327 OBD2 interface or a K lav Karr diagnostic scanner. This app will scan the codes. It will tell you which code is the reason of functionality disturbance. You can delete the codes by using this App. So there is the electrical mechanic in your mobile. Ultilize it whenever and wherever you face a problem in car. This app is an absolute gem. Don’t waste it. We will guide you that how can you download the Torque Lite & Pro (OBD2 & Car) for PC.
Torque Lite & Pro (OBD2 & Car) for PC Features
* Dyno / Dynomometer and Horsepower/HP & Torque
* Can read Transmission Temperatures (vehicle dependant)
* 0-60 speed timings – more accurate than just using plain old GPS – see how fast your car is (or truck )
* CO2 emissions readout
* Customisable dashboard & profiles
* Video your journey using the Track Recorder plugin with onscreen OBDII data overlay – a black box for your car/truck!
* Automatically send GPS tagged tweets directly to twitter (for example if you are going on a road trip)
* Massive fault code database for lookup of fault codes from different manufacturers
* Theme support (choose from different themes to change the look of your dashboard)
* Send logging information to web or email CSV/KML for analysis via excel / openoffice reader
* Heads up display / HUD mode for night time driving
* Compass (GPS Based) that won’t suffer magnetic interference
* GPS Speedometer/Tracking and realtime web upload capability – see what you were doing and your engine, at a point in time
* Turbo boost feature for vehicles that support MAP and MAF sensors (VW & Golf / Audi / Seat etc supported)
* Alarms and warnings (for example if your coolant temperature goes over 120C whilst driving) with voice/speech overlay
* Car dock support
* Graph data
* Able to share screenshots to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Email, etc
* AIDL API for third party apps, A simple Telnet interface for developers to talk to the adapter, and an OBD scanner.
* Works on tablet devices like the Motorola Xoom, Dell Streak, Samsung Galaxy Tab and Nook
Works on any vehicle that uses the OBD 2 standard (most vehicles built after 2000, but can work for vehicles as far back as 1996) if in doubt check with your manufacturer first or look for ‘OBD2’ on written on a big white label in your engine bay
Works on vehicles made by Ford, VW, GM/Vauxhall/Opel, Chrysler, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Audi, Jaguar, Citroen, Peugoet, Skoda, Kia, Mazda, Lexus, Subaru, Renault, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, BMW, Toyota, Seat, Dodge, Jeep, Pontiac and many more vehicle makes, European, US, Far East, etc. Some vehicle ECUs may support more/less features than others
The app needs a Bluetooth OBD2 adapter to work. The adapter is small and plugs into the diagnostics socket on the car which gives your phone access. You can find a list of adapters on: http://torque-bhp.com/wiki/Bluetooth_Adapters (Garmin EcoRoute HD adapters not supported)
If you buy one of the cheap china OBD2 ELM327 bluetooth adapters from ebay / amazon, then make sure you have a good returns policy with the seller
Some of the best reliable OBD2 / OBD adapters are the Scantool.net adapter, the OBDKey, and PLX Devices, OBDLink, Bluetooth, ELM327 and other adapters are supported – search on google for them
More features added every release – there are forums at http://torque-bhp.com/forums/ – if you want something added then let me know and I’ll try to add it if it is possible! Vehicle ECUs vary in the amount of sensors supported
Torque Lite & Pro (OBD2 & Car) is basically designed for iOS and Android devices, but now we can install Phone Apps for PC using third-party emulators. In this Post, I’ll tell you how to download Torque Lite & Pro (OBD2 & Car) for Mac, Torque Lite & Pro (OBD2 & Car) PC, Torque Lite & Pro (OBD2 & Car) for iMac. Now let’s start the method to download Torque Lite & Pro (OBD2 & Car) on PC.
Torque Lite & Pro (OBD2 & Car) for PC / Windows/ Laptop Using BlueStacks.
- First, you need to download BlueStacks.
- Once you’ve downloaded and installed BlueStacks, you have to add your Gmail ID in order to access Google Play Store.
- Once the home screen of BlueStacks loads up, click on search icon located to top left corner.
- Type Torque Lite & Pro (OBD2 & Car), Hit Enter.
- Click on Torque Lite & Pro (OBD2 & Car), on next page click on install.
- Now you have to wait for the installation process to be completed, Once it’s done Click on open.
This is all, You have successfully installed Torque Lite & Pro (OBD2 & Car) for PC, now for some reasons you don’t want to use BlueStack then following are the other emulators which you can use to download Torque Lite & Pro (OBD2 & Car) PC version.
Download Torque Lite & Pro (OBD2 & Car) For PC:
Incoming search terms:
- how to clear errors with the wifi obd2 and torque lite
- telecharger torque lite windows phone
- torque lite & pro (obd2 & car) for pc
- torque lite & pro obd pc
- torque lite windows phone
- torque pro software for pc