HiPER Scientific Calculator for PC. One of the biggest inventions and the biggest achievements of the 20 century by humans was calculator which enables a person to do a million of calculations per second. Before this, a human took to 2 or 3 hours to do lengthy calculations manually and when this thing arrived on earth the math is on the finger tips. Today the modern calculator which are also called scientific calculator are the latest version of this device. In fact calculator feature is so common in mobile and other devices. The problem is the built-in calculator in mobile not have all the functions which are necessary for doing calculations. I am going to introduce a calculator app which will help you to get rid of that spinach size calculator. And that is HiPER Scientific Calculator. HiPER Scientific Calculator as its name says is a free mobile calculation software which includes advanced calculations and operations. With HiPER Scientific Calculator you would be able to do basic arithmetic operations such as percentage, modulo and negation. The calculator has 15 digits of significand and 3 digits of exponent in its free version and up to 100 digits of significand and 9 digits of exponent in HiPER Calc Pro. It detects repeating decimals and numbers in it can be also entered as fractions or converted to fractions. And we will guide you that how can you download this awesome device on your device. Follow the instructions below the features to download the HiPER Scientific Calculator for PC.
HiPER Scientific Calculator Features:
- The calculator has several layouts suitable for various screen sizes:
– “pocket” for small devices
– “compact” for smartphones (in portrait and landscape orientation)
– “expanded” for tablets
The multiline display can be turned on in tablets to show the complete history of calculations and to provide access the previous results.
The users can choose from several high-quality themes.
The calculator has several functions, such as:
– basic arithmetic operations including percentage, modulo and negation;
– fractions (in the Pro version any expression including nested fractions can be entered as a numerator and a denominator);
– mixed numbers;
– periodic numbers and their conversion to fractions;
– unlimited number of braces;
– operator priority;
– repeated operations;
– complex numbers (Pro version);
– conversion between rectangular and polar coordinates (Pro version);
– advanced number operations such as random numbers, combinations, permutations, common greatest divisor, etc.;
– trigonometric and hyperbolic functions;
– powers, roots, logarithms, etc.;
– degrees, minutes and seconds conversion;
– fixed point, scientific and engineering display format;
– display exponent as SI units prefix;
– memory operations with 10 extended memories;
– clipboard operations with various clipboard formats;
– result history;
– binary, octal and hexadecimal numeral systems;
– logical operations;
– bitwise shifts and rotations;
– haptic feedback;
– more than 90 physical constants; and
– conversion among 200 units.
The calculator has many settings to manage the full screen mode, decimal and thousand separators, etc.
All features are described with a built-in help.
If you found the calculator useful, please consider upgrading to HiPER Calc Pro. By buying this, you will support further development of the calculator and acquire these additional functions:
– expression mode;
– complex numbers;
– up to 100 decimal places and 9 digits of exponent;
– significand and exponent precision settings (separately for portrait and landscape in compact view and for expanded view);
– more themes.
HiPER Scientific Calculator is basically designed for iOS and Android devices, but now we can install Phone Apps for PC using third-party emulators. In this Post, I’ll tell you how to download HiPER Scientific Calculator for PC Windows, HiPER Scientific Calculator for Mac, HiPER Scientific Calculator PC, HiPER Scientific Calculator for iMac. Now let’s start the method to download HiPER Scientific Calculator on PC.
HiPER Scientific Calculator for PC / Windows/ Laptop Using BlueStacks.
- First, you need to download BlueStacks.
- Once you’ve downloaded and installed BlueStacks, you have to add your Gmail ID in order to access Google Play Store.
- Once the home screen of BlueStacks loads up, click on search icon located to top left corner.
- Type Fire HiPER Scientific Calculator, Hit Enter.
- Click on HiPER Scientific Calculator, on next page click on install.
- Now you have to wait for the installation process to be completed, Once it’s done Click on open.
Read more: Painnt Pro Art Filters for PC
This is all, You have successfully installed HiPER Scientific Calculator for PC, now for some reasons you don’t want to use BlueStack then following are the other emulators which you can use to download HiPER Scientific Calculator PC version.
Download HiPER Scientific Calculator For PC:
- HiPER Scientific Calculator for Android
- HiPER Scientific Calculatorfor iOS