GarageBand for PC. If you are music freak and love to work on Instruments and want to create your own tracks, then you must try GarageBand the best studio app for smartphones. There are many apps but GarageBand is the top of the list, with the awesome features for e.g. Create music while you are on the go, you can be DJ, GarageBand also gives you to trigger loops and add audio effects in real-time no other app is giving you such options. You can also play instruments like keyboards, guitars, and drums by multi-touch gestures. GarageBand also gives you options to share your work on all social media for e.g, email, Facebook, YouTube, SoundCloud, or AirDrop for iOS. The complete studio package app is GarageBand, the only thing I don’t like about GarageBand is that it’s not free but worth buying. Now let’s start the method to download and install this incredible app on our PC’s, but before that let me tell all the features of GarageBand.
GarageBand is basically designed for iOS and Android devices, but now we can install Phone Apps for PC using third-party emulators. In this Post, I’ll tell you how to download GarageBand for PC Windows, GarageBand for Mac, GarageBand Para PC, and GarageBand for iMac. Now let’s start the method to download GarageBand on PC.
GarageBand for PC Features:
Live Loops. Make music like a DJ
• Use Multi-Touch to tap and trigger a Live Loop cell or group of cells
• Get started with templates like EDM, House and Hip Hop
• Build your own grid using over 1,200 Apple Loops in a variety of popular genres
• Create loops by recording directly into a cell using any Touch Instrument, or live instruments like voice or guitar
• Use Remix FX to perform DJ-style effects like filters, repeaters, and vinyl scratching
• Tap record and capture your Live Loop performance
Drummer for iOS
• Add a virtual session Drummer to your song who takes direction and plays realistic grooves
• Choose from 9 acoustic or electronic drummers
• Each Drummer character provides their own sound and the ability to create over a million realistic grooves and fills
• Play and record using the new Alchemy Touch Instrument with over 150 synth patches*
• Swipe on the Transform Pad to morph and tweak the sound of any patch.
Source: App Store.
GarageBand for PC / Windows/ Laptop Using BlueStacks.
- First, you need to download BlueStacks.
- Once you’ve downloaded and installed BlueStacks, you have to add your Gmail ID in order to access Google Play Store.
- Once the home screen of BlueStacks loads up, click on search icon located to top left corner.
- Type Fire GarageBand, Hit Enter.
- Click on GarageBand, on next page click on install.
- Now you have to wait for the installation process to be completed, Once it’s done Click on open.
Read more: NVSIP for PC
This is all, You have successfully installed GarageBand for PC, now for some reasons you don’t want to use BlueStack then following are the other emulators which you can use to download GarageBand PC version.
Download GarageBand for iOS and Android:
- GarageBand for Android [ Not Available ]
- GarageBand for iOS