Bluestacks 2 Offline Installer. BlueStacks is one of the most used emulators which lets you install Android Apps on your PC. There are many other emulators which state that they are the best but BlueStacks is the pioneer of emulators for Windows and Mac. BlueStacks design is same like Android eco system, you’ll feel like you are using Android on your PC. In order to Install any Android App on PC, you can do it using BlueStacks the way you do it on your smartphone. The team behind BlueStacks have released a new updated and improved version of BlueStacks, which is called BlueStacks 2. In this tutorial, I’ll show you how you can download Bluestacks 2 Offline Installer for Windows.
DOWNLOAD BLUESTACKS 2 FOR WINDOWS (.EXE FILE) PC & MAC COMPUTER FREE:
You can download BlueStacks 2 for Windows and Mac by visiting their official download page. I have used many other emulators like Andy, Nox, KO player and more. They all are good but not good as BlueStacks, I have faced connectivity issues, lag issues, my Pc got slow and more, but when I use BlueStacks I enjoy the smooth and clean drive. Following are the BlueStacks 2 features:
Key Features of Bluestacks 2 Offline Installer for Windows PC:
- Install any android applications on PC.
- You can install many apps and this software is completely free.
- Saves your battery of yours device and find the applications together.
- Has the biggest collection for all categories like music, photos, food, gaming and lots more at one place.
- View the applications on bigger screen.
- An easy and simple way for expressing like your phone.
- Adjust the screen size of your Bluestacks.
Download Bluestacks 2 Offline Installer for Windows XP/8.1/10/8/7 Ultimate/Vista PC:
Follow the instructions below to download BlueStacks 2 Offline Installer for Windows, Mac, Laptop, and Computer.
How to Install Bluestacks 2 Offline Installer for Windows 8/8.1/10/7/xp 32 bit, 64 bit & Mac Laptop:
- Download BlueStacks 2 Offline Installer File from here.
- Double click on the setup file, you’ll see a pop-up asking whether to run Bluestacks or not.
- Click on Run or Yes.
- Click Next to proceed with the process.
- Now the installation process will begin, it may take some time depending on your internet connection.
- Once the installation is finished, Click Finish and BlueStacks 2 will open up.
How to use BlueStacks 2 on Windows and Mac:
Once you are through with the installation process, now you need to configure BlueStacks 2. When you buy a new device and in order to use Google Play you need an active Gmail ID. Same goes with BlueStacks 2, you need an active Gmail ID, Click on Settings -> Accounts -> Google -> Add your Gmail ID credentials. It may some time depending on your Internet connection, Once you are through with it go to BlueStacks home page. Click on Google Play icon and start installing the apps and games.