AllConnect – Play & Stream for PC. AllConnect is a free media player app which allows you to stream your favorite music, videos, movies and photos to your SmartTV or Chromecast. Most of the time we don’t have our PC or Laptop to connect it with our SmartTV for e.g: sometimes we need our laptop to connect it to a projector in order to show presentation. We are with friends and want to watch movies but we don’t have PC or Laptop to connect it with LED, SmartTV etc. Here’s is where AllConnect – Play & Stream comes, you just need your smartphone and AllConnect app on it and connect it with SmartTV or Chromecast. To know more about AllConnect – Play & Stream visit Google Play.
AllConnect is basically designed for Android devices, but now we can install Phone Apps for PC using third-party emulators. In this Post, I’ll tell you how to download AllConnect for PC Windows, AllConnect for Mac, AllConnect PC, AllConnect for iMac. Now let’s start the method to download AllConnect on PC.
AllConnect FOR PC / WINDOWS/ LAPTOP USING BLUESTACKS.
- First, you need to download BlueStacks.
- Once you’ve downloaded and installed BlueStacks, you have to add your Gmail ID in order to access Google Play Store.
- Once the home screen of BlueStacks loads up, click on search icon located to top left corner.
- Type Fire AllConnect, Hit Enter.
- Click on AllConnect, on next page click on install.
- Now you have to wait for the installation process to be completed, Once it’s done Click on open.
This is all, You have successfully installed AllConnect for PC, now for some reasons you don’t want to use BlueStack then following are the other emulators which you can use to download AllConnect PC version.
DOWNLOAD AllConnect FOR PC:
Incoming search terms: